Tuesday 4 May 2010

website development.....



Today I went in to uni and tried to put a website together on flash. Got the scroll keys working so people can scroll through the images. then I shall have a link to animations I have done also. It may go through changes, but like to be able to see a progression going on!

Looking back to day at the work produce yesterday, I am having mixed feelings about the design. This design was had to be thought about in a pretty short space of time. I only really started the design on monday and got it in a bit of a motion. Though not sure if its a bit back dated, and may not have the same appeal to children now. Maybe I shall think of something that makes the site more appealing. 

Decisions, Decisions how can I turn this around in the next few days! No massively keen on the plain background, I know that simple seems popular right now, but the white background is not reallly saying much to me. Other then lots of potential space that needs stuff going on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment